Thread: Coyote skinner
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 08:08 AM
AO Sponsor

You shoulda come to the convention Davey. We could have learned ya how to skin in not 3 minutes but actually 2 minutes. I have a couple nice little videos on my phone but don’t know how to post it. I think the fastest coyotes were skinned in 1:51, 2:00 and 2:26. Two years ago it was 2:24, 2:35 and 2:45 or so. Even poor little Duncan Abercrombie was right on 3:00 +/-

Funny how you scoffed at poor ole Coyote Skinner from sask when he was on here a few years ago. You could have learned from him.

So we are fast and our put up is excellent cuz we know what to do and how to do it. My put up is second to few, better than anybody’s in some areas and behind on minor irrelevant areas. I do a commercial put up but my fleshing is near perfect and my hair presentation is spectacular, gleaned from many years of a good ole fashioned Gen X learning process which I highly recommend... good ole wholesome blood sweat and tears. Ok maybe no bawling involved!

Lotsa tricks in this trade for the guy who earnestly seems it out. I’m still learning other ways, hopefully better and faster yet.