View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Banned

The Government certainly is not going to wipe out the black market anytime soon with the prices I just looked at. I think once the market is flooded it may wipe a lot of black market out however but at $1200 a pound for top shelf it will be difficult.
I can say from Lots of experience the delahaze from san rafiial is worth a try. This is a Medreleaf company so I would assume it’s the same weed only a different name, Medreleaf calls it Luminarium. This sativa is great for me and has far less of the common sativa side effects. It’s not so racy feeling and I’m pretty certain it contains the rare THC known as THCV that has many health benifits including helping with weight loss and lack of appetite, diabetes. A pinch of this in a vape ground real fine just lights up with flavour. Delahaze makes a real nice hash too! I use a three stage bud grinder that collects all the terpines at the bottom and because it’s a potent strain there is always LOTS to collect. I use the wife’s hair straighteners and wax paper to make my hash.

On another topic they still need to clarify the laws better. It is legal to give someone of age up to 30 grams but you can’t sell it. So now what about from a medical aspect? Say for example I gave my brother a med nugget is that illegal? Or edible’s for that fact because the medical side has access to that. I haven’t shared any nugs but I’m sure it will come up.

Last edited by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^; 10-18-2018 at 08:04 PM.