View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
http://franzmarine.com/

Any time I've ever needed any part, this place has it new or used. Cheap and ships fast. Great to deal with.
I once needed a fuel pump diaphragm for an old Chrysler 55.
Emailed him and it was at my door in a week for $16 all in.

Someone on a boating forum I belonged to recommended him.
Thanks! I will definitely check him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
if you don't find parts I would like to take a shot at it
I will see if replacemnts cost an arm and a leg...because I am thinking I need the steering bracket as well as the tiller handle now, and early estimates are looking like approx. $200. I will see what the Franz Marine guy above has to offer. So you will be my 'ace-in-hole' option. I appreciate the offer, buddy! I have no doubt you coukd weld the snot outta this thing! Hahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygringo View Post
Just google Evinrude Johnson Outboard 9.9 15 HP 1976-1985 Tiller Steering Handle # 322133.

Don't forget Johnson is the same just color is different and 9.9 is same as well on them. I see lots come up and the first one I clicked was on Ebay.

Just bring it over and we can just reverse engineer mine as it is the same model.
Yup...I have been looking high and low. Will keep you informed. I have a guy I found on kijiji who might have what I need...just gotta confirm.

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015