View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:00 PM

Ya the plastic on my tree pots is a tad brittle in cold and is why I learned how to cut them now so the springs really isn't what holds the trap in. The trap is tight enough without the springs touching in the slots. My main issue I had was the plastic was slippery with the bait in the box and on slanted trees the bait would slip out at times and set the trap off. I fixed that with a small block of wood inside and drilled a big nail through the bottom and through the wood so it is a spike to hold the bait on. Other than that I have no complaints for the price.

I really like the corregated plastic and the trap sits nicely on my little wood shelf I made that holds it all together. I cut the corners of the end and folded it over and again used a small block of wood to drill at the bak flaps to hold it all together so no screen is needed. They work real well and at election time the signs are perfect size. If you get a hold of the right people you can collect them after the elections are over.