View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 08:41 AM
AO Sponsor

Kingrat, you whine/snivel far too much. Im kinda busy these days for some unknown reason, to put my head anywhere significant.

Cambodia... it looks like the fur industry is in a state of evolving/morphing into it’s next chapter. Interesting!

GFW is not trying to kill FHA. What a stupid thing to say. GFW is a very professional fur buying company and was previously believed to be NAFA’s largest competitor.

GFW is trying to do their part to ensure that wild fur has a future. This business is too small to have enemies. GFW is a true asset to our wild fur industry. They are not some fly-by-night low life goon squad outfit trying to fill their pockets with cash.

My understanding was that the long range NAFA plan was to move to the orient and begin having sales in China. In these pseudo -pandemic times, i believe Cambodia was likely chosen due to fears that China could at any time ban import of raw fur due to raw state fur being per perceived as being capable of carrying viruses , but dont quote me on that, my personal speculation. Tanned fur would have the critters cooked out of it and moves across borders unihibited.

Again, all my speculations.

ps... PN = Post NAFA!!!

Post-NAFA Syndrome???

Disease???

Last edited by Marty S; 03-11-2021 at 09:00 AM.