View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 01:33 PM

Good luck gentlemen and make this hunt what you want out of it. some scout for days and burn a ton of fuel and some show up the day before and have just as great of a hunt. If I can provide one pointer is to take your time and really get to enjoy this hunt and the prairie landscape. Its a 6 day season, I will almost guarantee that 75% of all the speeders taken are done in the first day, let alone the first 1/2 day. From there on you will almost have the whole country side to your self. It will be tougher to get on them as most herds have been shot at, but you will not be dealing with the gong show that can be opening morning. Grab some game bird tags, waterfowl, and have some fun while your out there. I was drawn last year and the only let down was being at home with my wife and kids yelling at me on Tuesday after the hunt started and I could have been in the prairies enjoying that great landscape for another 5 days. Take your time and enjoy what the area has to offer. good luck and shoot straight.