View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bit Runner. View Post
I am not supporting a poacher. Someone asked if they thought they were real. I chimed in saying i am pretty sure they were real. I see he was charged with selling sheds. Am i reading this correctly? Is there more. Also people make mistakes throughout there lives and we all learn from them. Maybe the man runs a first class operation now maybe he does not. I am sure if he does not he will be back in court.

Monster bucks eating over grain piles ( trail camera pics ) is that illegal? We are all tools in someone else's eyes including you and Myself my friend
He was not selling sheds. He was selling monster deer, elk, moose, etc. Have a buddy who had a run in with him on crown land last year. Bud was out hunting over a large elk wallow with incredible sign when Mr. Big Tool Adventures shows up on his quad and tells buddy to beat it because he is on private land. My buddy argued with him that it was 100% crown land and to hit the road or he would report him for disturbing his hunt.

The oufitter we are talking about storms off but proceeds to rip his quad up and around the hunting area until dark, to be sure my buddy who was out hunting was guaranteed not to see any elk. Pretty shady.

There is more than a few guys in the Spirit River area that have dirt on this guy. Anything to get clients a big trophy animal.