View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygringo View Post
Lots being caught out there. Many Eastern Europeans and Asians love to eat these fish and go after them. I have not caught any myself as I am not interested but have sent many to a few spots I know have them and they have been successful in amount and some decent size.
It is going to be interesting in the next few years since these things are showing up all over and are breeding like crazy. The are either going to choke off the other fish food supplies or the pike and walleye are going to become huge in these places from gorging on them.
I would love to try catch them from ice, as well as take 'em home and try to taste it. I am from Ukraine, back home this is pretty common table fish, and a lot of anglers going after them. They are quite tasty, just a lil bony. I never had caught/ate Canadian Prussian Carp though, so maybe they have different taste, but I'd like to figure out. And if I like 'em, i'll reduce their population a little bit, LOL.

So where do you guys have them? From message above I understood, they are in Blood Indian Creek Reservoir? Is there any other waters, maybe closer to Edmonton(cuz I live here)?

Would appreciate if you send me to a hot spot for them. Thanks

P.S. Use PM if needed

https://bit.ly/2RNVTKm