View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
And hunter Trav, Who are you? You claim to know me and stated that I haven't changed my ways? Pffffttt !!! How would you know buddy? You must get you info on me on this site by all the know it all's out there. All the haters bashing me when the most of them probably have wildlife act tickets and or convictions against themselves. So whens its our turn to smash on you? I wouldn't waste my time in doing so.
I'm sure if you thought long and hard about it Blake you could figure out who I am. I've known you and your family a long time, hell I have sat and drank **** warm beer with your grampa cause thats the way he liked it. Your not the stud you think you are, and its really too bad you never got caught more often than you did. Your still a glory wh*re, and I have really enjoyed reading and adding to this thread. Getting under your skin really made my day. And unlike you, I really am out now of this one, but I will continue to read this thread and laugh at your expense. Have a good one bud...