View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 08:16 PM

yes I said this was gonna be my last post but since I have met such a bunch of experts out there and know it all's I figger'd I'd hang around little longer. Might learn some thing from such a fine group of hunters! LOL. Doubtful, I've forgot more about killing big deer then the most you will ever know.
And with the 220"er on the youtube video. The buck was guided by one of my guides,my brother to be exact, that day before afternoon. The buck was brought back to camp, gutted immediately and left outside in a shed over night open up to cool down in -10 temperatures. The reason for this, and most outfitters do so when your client harvest a world class deer, and or any big buck for that matter you want the perfect lighting for the trophy photos and video. Hence why you wait till the next day for good lighting to do so. Sure a lot of you actual real hunters/Outfitters know what I'm talking about. And with the rigger, if you have been around any dead deer at all you would know that if you work the dead stiff buck around, you can work the rigger back out of the animal. Especially in the neck area. And not to mention, this buck had a broken neck to bout. You didn't know any of this? The meat this old warrior wasn't spoiled at all. After the photo shoot and videos the buck was skinned and the meat donated to local needy family who sure appreciated every the once of him.