View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostguy6 View Post
If you are so aware of the expiry dates why would you purchase them online from a store paying minimum wage instead of seeing the item yourself in store? Do you really think the kid in the back room picking orders even knows about marine boating laws? Especially if they do not list the expiry dates on the website. If the product they sold you is not already expired they did nothing wrong. You also purchased the flares from an area where their use really is not that common. Perhaps if you purchased them from a store located on the coast where the marine laws are much more applicable you would have got some with a much longer time to expire.

I'm sorry to say, you didn't do your homework and this time you got burned. Its all part of the online shopping experience.
In point form-
If I am so aware of the expiry dates? Have you read any of the thread? The point is law states they must be within the date of expiration. Of course I am aware of the date.
I tried to buy them from the store but they expire in 3 months.
I tried to buy them online because the instore ones are 3 months from useless.
I don't care if the kid knows or not, I want current product. That's why I called.
I live here they sell them do not care if it is common.
I'm sorry to say you didn't read the thread and have no idea what you are responding to, I was doing my research before I bought, still have not bought from them, and have not been burned.
Maybe read then type.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....