View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter69 View Post
Well, thins is an interesting idea?
Where did this come from?
I'm not about to read the 500 posts. Sorry guys.

I have shot deer and elk with everything including a Crossbow but to class a crossbow as archery is crazy talk. They are two totally different things. IMO

I was hunting in the states and my buddy handed me a Crossbow and said' "Here Jack, use this". So up the tree i went. 20 mins later a whitetail walks out at 50 yards. I raise the Excaliber put the cross hairs on em' touched the trigger and smake dead deer.

Try that with a bow. I don't think its gonna happen partners.
Maybe a later season would be fun.
Careful there Elkhunter, your bordering a line of being called a fibber! Certain members here, would say that cause the data the got doesn't support that. They didn't google it, or when they tried they couldn't get past 30, so theres no way you could have done that.....wait do you walk on water????

I would love to see Bowhuntab, pass his bow over to like that and see if i could slam a deer at 50 with his set up, especially im guessing Bowhuntab is probably about 3 inch longer in draw .

Sometimes people cant see the tree, standing in the middle of the forest, Thanx for the sharring your expirence Elkhunter, I think your one of the few that actually has shot and killed a big game animal with a xgun.