View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:19 AM
Gone Hunting

I am going to kill, not hunt and hopefully harvest, but kill, a slammer open country spot and stalk mule deer every year, and the crossbow will make it happen for me. Get used to seeing whats left of our big southern muledeer going up in smoke boys. Hope ya like seeing nothing but our cull bucks when you get those rifle tags. If ya want boys, us southern boys can send photos of whats going to be available for rifle after were done every fall. Guys dont have a CLUE how easy open country will be with a Xbow, and we are talking about the toughest BOW hunting on planet earth. Bottom line, it will not even be a challenge. Least, it isnt gonna be a challenge for afew of us anyways. All this B.S. about how there will be no difference with harvest stats is exactly that, Bull-****. Id like to say I give two sh*ts about this province anymore, but that would be a lie, and I dont tell lies. When Im done only caring about myself and feel theres nothing more that I want, she's gonna be a coin toss between Sask and the North country. If ya cant beat em, join em! See ya in the field boyz.

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er