View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmai View Post
Dean, i got the scope for 45% off. No, i do not think you can get a better deal. You did not know what i spent, so being presumptive does not help. They are what i have, and i am happy with them. My mom can beat up your mom, nananapoopoo.

My hawke has been great, but no, i did not get a chance to compare them. I honestly was caught up in the deal. This may just be one of those situations that can only be resolved by the purchase of a new rifle. Science!
I am not trying to offend you and if you don't want to take my advice, fine, you didn't pay anything for it anyhow. I already said I have no idea how good a deal you got but even at 45% off you are into it for about $350. The one I had would not track properly, the clarity was poor at higher powers, especially as the light got lower, and the POI moved as you changed magnification. What I was trying to do was give you a heads up based on my experience with that series of scope, what to check and potentially be able to take it back for a refund before it is too late. Even for free that is NOT a good scope. Do whatever you like, keep it past the refundable period if you want to and I really hope yours works out better than the one I tried.