View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One6one View Post
Thanks , I’ll check them out , looking at some of the Pedersoli brand of muskets but not finding a lot of available ball or bullets in calibres above .58.
Aaaah ok,well I doubt you’ll find any Pedersolli rifles in Caroline,or even pills larger then .58 but worth a shot?
That said,they usually do stock a pretty decent selection of traditional accoutrements,RBs and minis,and one of the very few places in AB I’ve found that stocks real BP,usually has Goex and Elephant.....seems nobody carries any of that traditional stuff anymore,if they have any ML gear at all it’s usually modern inline gear.
As posted above,Track of the Wolf is probably your best bet for ordering stuff online,I can’t even think of any place in Canada,but I haven’t kept up to speed on it lately,my Hawken has been gathering dust for a few years now and I’ve probably got enough supplies to last me a lifetime at this rate.I barely even use my bow anymore...DAMN YOU ALBERTA with your long and generous centerfire seasons,LOL!