View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 07:26 PM

I want to take this time too threw out a super big thanks too another new friend from southern Alberta.

Mr Henry Remple that I've yet too meet in person, as he is helping me out with part of my build on this F-Class build I have underway.

Henry has gone above and beyond my expectation at getting part of this build sorted, yes his Henry Rempel gun rest is just that,,, but he goes above and beyond making sure that I get exactly what I need.

I've alway been a person that deals with specialty business that handle special items in archery, electronics, iron and wood fabrication and firearms...

Lots of other things when I need local business can help me out when needed,,, kinda like borrowing from our nabour in a pinch idea.

I've never meet Henry, but I can attest that he's more than accommodating that I never expected.

Some of you folks might of crossed paths with him and I'm sure he's as down to earth as he seems to me with the few times we've chatted on the phone.

I hope in my life time that I cross paths with Henry as I'm sure he's the kinda a person that would make the time too have a coffee with a total stranger, Ha.

I picture him as old school since he told me too stop by at any time. Reminds me of a time not so long ago as my gramps shared stories of things of years gone by when he was a kid.

Big thanks too this man as I look forward too crossing paths with him with in my life time.

The rectangular 3/8 iron plate on the right is where this Remple rest will rest.

It will have a layer of carpet on it so the Rempel Rest feet run smoothly when the rifle goes into action.

Just like I mentioned in my above posts.

When the rifle sits in its most comfortable position "along with the handler," then a major task is taken care of as it allows us too contend to other things that need addressing.

At least for me that is.

Don