View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
No, not a good try, stating a fact about AB increasing more than any other province. By far! If you cannot make that correlation, I don't know where your head is at.

Take a chill pill Brandon. I know you are passionate about this sport. Maybe you should think about a career change and become a bio since you seem to have pinpointed the issue from your armchair. I appreciate you have an opinion, so do I.

It will be interesting to see what the 2020 number is for AB anglers.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe the overall biomass of fish in the 70s and 80s was incredibly large compared to today. A cumulative impact of decades of harvest ends us up here.
I was showing that this is not a historic 58% increase in anglers, but in comparison to 2005. Compared to 1985 it's a decrease. People twist the numbers to look however they want, that's all I'm trying to show.

100% agree there are major environmental factors at play and we have lost many lakes to falling water levels and winter/ summer kills. A sad state of affairs. Same thing is occurring on the coast, collapse of Pacific salmon is happening before our eyes. Fishermen once again being blamed as cheapest measure. Stop fishing because dealing with the actual issues like managing predator numbers and restoring lost habitat would cost too much and hurt the tree huggers to kill a few seals.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures