View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
I've shot many DU shoots @ Beaverhill and also rec'd my Alberta Sporting Clays Provincial Championship Belt Buckle In 2007. Have also squaded with quite a few Master Class Clays shooters, so i know a bit about Clays and shotgunning.. I'm not the best by any means. nor do I pretend to be ,but you sound like you're in the same category as Geo Digweed. It's very strange we have'nt met over the course of time.
I have never claimed to be anything of the sort, but I do spend the time shooting, and I do miss a lot fewer birds and clay's than the vast majority of shooters. I have been shooting skeet since the 80s, but only took up sporting clay's, four years ago when I retired. I was asked to shoot for the NAVHDA chapter for their tests, because I get the job done. With your background, I doubt that you aim center mass on birds either, because you of all people should know better. You also are well aware that you don't need 3-1/2' loads for waterfowl. But I would enjoy shooting with you in the DU, it might be interesting.