View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 06:42 PM

Buy whatever one you like the best in terms of interior comfort and exterior styling, treat it well and hope you got a good one. Take anyone's anecdotal experience with vehicles with a complete grain of salt. It seriously is a crap shoot and some vehicles out there are just lemons. There are so many variables that go into whether a vehicle will run and drive good that it's almost incredible anything can go long periods without breaking down.

For example, I've had two 2006 Chevrolet Duramax 3/4 ton trucks. Both very well taken care of. One never gave me a single problem, and the other was fine till one day decided it didn't want to run right, and every time I put money into it to fix something, something else would break.

Had a guy only owned the one that started breaking down constantly, he might be on here talking about how those GM diesels are money-sucking junk. Had he owned the good one, he might be on here talking about how those GM diesels are the best trucks on the road.