View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:10 PM

Many years ago I was working airport security and had an interesting encounter. So an East Indian lady (50 something) and her son (about 16) are about to walk in through the metal detector. The lady walks through clean but the son sets it off. I'm thinking maybe he's wearing a necklace or Khara (religious steel bracelet), and hes also wearing a turban so sometimes the pins set it off. Anyway I take the metal detector wand and start inconveniencing him. I go over his head and wouldn't you know it *beep*. But it wasn't a pin *beep* it was a loud suspicious *beep*. So in my monotone bored out of my mind voice I ask "do you have anything in your turban?" He said no. I explain I need him to come with me a private location to remove his turban so I can know for sure. He has an "oh sh*t" look on his face but his mom says ya let's go. Hes under 18 and she has to come along. So we get to the room and he starts unwrapping his turban. A little packet immediately hits the ground, then another, then another, then several more. I pick it up to see what it is, and it turned out that this dude has an entire 12 pack of condoms individually wrapped in his turban. The aluminum foil on the inside set off the machine. I burst out laughing, his mom is behind me bitching at him and in total shock that her son has been having sex.

Poor kid lol.