View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 07:12 PM
AO Sponsor

After more exploring and finding new Lingcod and Rockfish (Including Yelloweye aka Snapper) spots over the last couple days, I'm confident that even on rough days where we can't make it to our prime grounds, we'll still load the boat with a lot of fish!!! It's you hit bottom, jig a couple times and bam, FISH ON! There'll never be a slow day on the water with us, that's something very few places can say, and I know that all the guests that come out this year will find that out first hand. Be excited guys, limits (if you want them, or catch and release) will be coming over the rails of the boat everyday this year and the many years in the future!

Not to mention the unreal halibut fishing we have, with my avg size halibut being around 50-60lbs, and I see this year and the future more and more over 100lbs being caught. Our area is just completely untouched, and full of big fish, and lots of them!

I encourage any of you looking at 2013 to PM me or call me asap, as dates are going very quickly. I really hope to get as many AO members out here next year as possible, and I know it will be one of the best fishing experiences of your life and definitely the best salmon, bottomfish, and halibut trip you've ever experienced!!
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast