Old 07-18-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
These were private pics
They didn’t go send them to the tabloids looking for attention
I’d be happier than sh&t if I shot a lion like that
Congrats on a beautiful lion
All of the holier than thou comments make me shake my head
You should have done this, you should have done that, uhhhh people... if it wasn’t this pic. It’s was going to be the next guy maybe hugging it or something like that. The Armchair activists were mad that their storming Area 51 plans were going in the tank. So they needed to bring back a fool proof rallying point. Lion hunts
So they privately texted it to one person? Lol. Oh well in today’s day and age you know what happens from there. Kinda like the dudes that come on this site that always whine and cry when there vehicle get broken in and it was the one time they left all their gear in it. Yeah right.

It’s gone beyond tabloids at this point. I read an article on CBS’s website this morning. Stellar...

There is even an article that his daughter has disowned him due to this going viral. Lol. Seriously, shoot your lion and go home. There’s a dentist somewhere that would probably say the same thing..

Last edited by 1899b; 07-18-2019 at 06:35 PM.