Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
For 1 pack the topics of these threads have been, should sheep be on draw, should there be a wait to hunt sheep, are sheep mature enough, are sheep older in different areas when reaching legal, are to many short sheep shot, what sheep have bigger bases, what areas produce bigger scoring rams, what area has bigger curls, are predators hard on sheep, etc. For a big consensus that these threads have been about sheep.

We all know that wolves and cougars are playing havic with our herds but as a few( part of your gang) that seem to know better on here say, sheep populations are stable!!!
And sure 5 times more can be covered on this topic but that is for another thread. So if you feel so strong about that issue start a thread on it. No one has shown any numbers on the wolf and cougar population but anyone that has been out there know they are at an all time high so a big step for all guys on here that wanna see them lower is to actually get out there and do something about it. We all want the government to control predator populations but why wait till they react which the way they go will be to late anyways.

SG
Sorry, I will not pretend to know what I dont, thats where we differ. I am truely sorry that I only had 2 posts on this thread Sguide. You can take this one to a new thread. I look foreward to hearing you expound your vast knowledge, while continueing with your talent for personal degredation. Just to clear things up a hair, you say that everyone is saying pops are stable. You dont realize that arguments against what you are saying are to keep hunters on the hill. The ramifications of removing hunters from the equation as youd prefer would create another whole host of issues. The long and short of it, as you know, is that hunters are the ones sending our wildlife into the future for future generations to enjoy. Im sure you have an understanding of that. Oh, and sorry about the whole name thing. I didnt think youd care, having told the entire province at least 20 times that youd gladly meet them at your door to settle things.

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er