View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
LOL I am not saying that’s what I want nor do I believe that carbon emissions are even detrimental to the destruction of the planet. I am simply saying for those that think a tax is going to save the planet, well they are nuts.
If it were true that carbon dioxide was harmful to the planet it is a fact that the only way to reduce production of carbon would be to reduce the world’s population significantly.
It’s not my plan, it’s just plain fact.
I am saying that this tax is not at all about the environment rather it is about Liberal irresponsibly over spending and how the carbon tax is just a money grab.
Bingo it doesn’t matter if someone supports carbon based climate change or not the reality is the carbon tax is a sham when it comes to decreasing emissions

The tax is doing nothing more than raising the cost of living and filling the government’s pockets where it’s wasted. It would be different if the funds were being used to develop alternatives or programs that actually focused on improving the environment

I may not support the whole man made climate change agenda but I can respect efforts too improve water/air quality

Regardless I can’t believe some people don’t see the carbon tax is no more than a scam to collect money and pretend the government is doing something.