View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Happy Turkey Day weekend did you get back to the prairies yet?

Dump the boat on the launch, that's one way to ruin your day. Did you give buddy a pull or push into the water or just seen the results.

D.

Happy thanksgiving to you too David.

I haven’t made it back yet. It’ll be next summer at the earliest, no way I want to deal with winter temps in Alberta.

I didn’t ask if he wanted a tug down into the water. The tide was out and the 4m scull drag to the water would of been bad. He was on the phone the whole time so I figured he had it sorted. Lucky it’s a three lane ramp. He either waited for the tide to come in or winched it onto the truck when it got back. From the mess on the cement he winched it back onto a trailer.

That was a couple days ago when I took the three kids to catch bait and I didn’t really plan on taking a picture of their misfortune. I pulled up and told the boys to stay in the truck. Walked back to trim the motor up and remove the straps, got back into the truck and both boys are gone. The little girl was still strapped into her car seat. Then I look and the oldest is standing on the hand rail to the dock and from experience I know he’s planning on jumping in for a swim. Then I notice the obvious stuff… glasses still on his face and his hat is still on his head, I figured for sure his glasses would fall off and be at the bottom. So I took a pic which got him and the boat. Can’t wait until they’re teenagers.

Rosi sent me a pic of his way back in from Rooney’s point up in Hervey Bay. The water looked premium. I hope it’s that nice in two weeks when I get home from work and those baby blacks better be there waiting for me. If we don’t get some good easterly winds the current won’t push in there and they won’t go into the bay so fingers crossed.

The club awards ceremony was last night. I’m expecting to have some of these in my house next year.