View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwoodsman View Post
My buddy was thinking about trying this. I have a spy point link micro lte and I find that wheni set up and the service says 25% I get no pics. You know if the cell link gets better range that just regular camera? Kinda silly that most places guys hunt there is no or little service so why use a cell camera. I won mine, not sure I would buy another. I set it up in a area and got some ok pics of does, check the SD card and it didn't send me a bunch of pics of moose there.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
I cant speak for the spypoint link, but I have used Spypoint mini's and they really struggle to find service even when I would have 2 bars on my phone. Pictures were spotty when they would come in.

I put up a Tactacam reveal in one location that I had a mini out and the service coverage was night and day better. Based on that success, I put up another one in an area where I barely have any service on my phone and I still have really good coverage on the Reveal.

Save yourself the frustration and headache (not to mention how poor Spypoints customer service has become) and buy a couple Tactacams. You have to import them out of the States and pay shipping... I was lucky to buy mine in Canada, but still worth it in my opinion to import; probably cost you $250/camera if you order 2 or 3.

DR