View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Myself and my buddy I mentioned both have lots of experience running cams. We both know the tricks to adjusting our set up and playing with settings. With all the brands of standard cams we have run we know there quirks and flaws so we can apply them best. We test any new cams against our proven cams and adjust to find where a new cam excels or fails. We put in effort well beyond most to make sure our cams don’t miss pics

I can tell you I have been testing my fusions with multiple set ups and have compared their reliability to my multiple standard cam brand/models. I do so by having them on the same tree. I attempted changes in settings and style of locations. Right now the fusions have fallen short of all my standard cams. The fusions vs my cheap stealth cam will get 25-50% more pics then the fusions when on the same tree

My opinion of theses cellular cams are well tested

My buddy has two models of spy points and one fusion. His opinion is the spy points are worse for missing animals. My brother jumped around mooning my buddies spy point and not a single pic of him was taken. He is just as OCD as I am when testing cams if he says the cam has issues I trust him

Most don’t test their cams ability to catch images and just go on pic quality.

If you are dead set on trying cellular cams don’t buy the ones we already tested because they fall short. I will take my cheap cam that may not provide the same quality of pics but actually captures pics of animals

i really appreciate this @smoky buck thanks !