View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 12:42 PM

That wouldn't be a horrible starting bow for your budget I'd also consider diamond bows they're not the fanciest but when it comes to adjustability they are pretty hard to beat for the price. Their package setup for the infinite edge pro is about 420$ roughly I would recommend ditching the rest and sight they come with as they are garbage. I'd also advise against getting cabelas setting your bow up for you as they're bow technicians are subpar at best from personal experience and talking with them, you could take the bow to Jim bows and get them to set it all up for you. As for arrows short answer is no you won't be able to use the same arrows as as compounds have a higher fps that will effect which spine arrow you will need to shoot. I think you mean spine not weight if you're shooting 125 heads with a longer draw you'll be shooting with .250 spines or.300 really depends on what your draw length will be but that would be my rough estimate. I'm in the same boat setting up my girlfriend with her first bow!