View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 11:19 PM
AO Sponsor

To my way of thinking, an extra 8,693 coyotes isnt going to make a spit of difference. What will make the difference is what percentage of country goods have found their fur-ever homes and what percentage has not. That info is generally difficult to obtain. If the county collections, some massive, are all eaten up by hungry dealers, and their appetite has not been satiated, then this upcoming sale has the potential to be decent. I'd be quite happy to see a $120 Section 1 coyote in July.

Currently the coyote market is ALL CHINA. Various reliable sources tell me that Italy, home of Rebellato Graziano and other "high end users", is very quiet, no business, next to nothing going on.

It is Italy and other such high fashion users that have the deep pockets needed to push the price of coyotes and other articles to the moon. No Italy? No Europe, no USA? no big dollars. No "pushers" just bargain hunting folks. Ex... coyote top lot price.

The money people aren't just sitting there waiting for covid to end so they can blow mind blowing amounts of money. They are sitting there tho, just sitting there looking stupid, locked down, helpless as they watch their businesses stagnate. Our industry is in a bad spot. Except China... strange huh? I'm not going there, big gray doggie not want to hear it... woof woof woof

Last FHA sale, likely price/demand was helped by the fact that the majority of the country goods had not yet found their fur-ever homes. I suspect now that the bulk of the saleable goods are bought up and much demand has likely been satisfied???

Hate to be sounding like a pessimist, but do call me a realist. What I am not is somebody stuck in some baseless delusion fanaticizing about old times.

$90-105 cash in hand months ago sounds pretty fair with no deductions, fees, shipping, NO RISK etc. The $120 CDN Section 1 coyote of the last sale take home pay was $105.00 before tax!!!

But goooooooo FHA! I am rooting for you. I really do hope we see some pleasant surprises, and hope these Chinese folks start fighting over the kiyutes like a bunch of Americans!!!!