View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:49 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlager View Post
So many in today's society have twisted ideas of important things. I'd be happy to come and argue the case for her in front of the judge and tell him that society is over-regulated about nonsensical things. A fishing license for a young girl who is visiting. For sure, give her the electric chair!
and in the same breath, many would say far too many do not care about laws, morals, about important things. What is there to argue? She has no valid defense, she knowingly broke the law and has to pay. What are you going to teach her, how to try to get out of punishment for doing illegal things, no matter if you or she agree with the law? Falsifying ID is a very stupid thing to do, no offense meant to the OP, please do not take it that way, OP.
Your teaching is flawed.
Plus you have absolutely nothing to gain or lose in offering to plea a case, unless you are a Lawy student and are looking for pro-bono work experience.
Why not put the young impressionable person on the right path instead of trying to get her off?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....