View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Interesting. I’m surprised that someone who says the 243 is no good would recommend the 30-30. I’m also surprised that you would say the 22LR is the same as the 243 with similar kinds of bullet selection.
Ya, ya Charlie, rip it apart, but read it and understand it first, where did i say the 243 is no good? I quoted another post and never said a .22 is the same as a 243, I said with a well placed shot and a good bullet. Where did i write LR? Did you read the same thread as me, are you ok...mixing gun powder and Pepsi maybe. Charlie, bud ya gotta read it twice before you click send bud. I had a 243 and a 30-30 when I was 12, that 180 grain 30 cal 30-30 was more accurate than me for more than a couple years and could handle more yardage than me as well. Plus the recoil didnt bother me and it was a 30 cal. And every McLeod’s hardware store carried them, but pretty limited on the 243 but obviously thats different now. Like you said earlier “in my opinion” everyone has one Charlie, just cuz its different than yours dont make it wrong, jus different than yours is all. I happen to think if the kid cant reach the trigger because the stock is too long for him is worse than the gun being a lb heavier, but, hey the world is full of lots of different crayons, let’s have a beer.

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 08-14-2019 at 11:01 PM.