View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Can a doctor check you for liver function to see if there is a need for the supplement?

My doc said Keto is fine. I had a blood baseline before and doing another during.

Blood pressure down. Weight down 29 pounds in 9 weeks. Down 5 belt holes. Needed to put another hole in. Now pants are too baggy but I will wear them till they are holy then down to the new size.

What started me was purely this thread. What made me keep it up was a combination of my scientific thinking. Does it work or just fake news? Then...Amazement as the pounds came off while still eating every day to be full.

Wife wouldn’t believe it if she didn’t see it.

Was 250. Now 221. Goal was 225. New goal 200.

For those wondering what a typical days meal is.

Breaky. 2 eggs and bacon or ham or a three egg omelette.

Lunch. Salad with 2 hard boiled eggs. Vinegrette on the salad and two pieces of pork or chicken or turkey.

Dinner. Half plate of salad with carb free dressing like bacon ranch. 1/4 plate meat chicken fish steak. 1/4 plate fatty stuff like cheese plus take into account salad dressing and meat fat. If not much fat I whip up a 1/4 cup sugar free 35% cream with a handful mixed berries like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries.

I am NEVER hungry. But I drink a ton of water.

Snack. Bacon or salad
There is probably no need for the supplement choline in my case. My last physical done about six months ago showed a slight number off in my liver and I did tell the doc I had four beers the night before. He said that is probably enough to throw it off a bit. I don’t think cannabis has any effect on the liver but I also had enough in my system to knock a camel over.
I like a couple hard boiled eggs for breakfast too!
I’m up at 5:00am to run my dog then have breakfast. My main food source for breakfast right now is chicken breast and mixed vegetables with rice/franks red hot. I wait a half hour then pop two purple K supplements along with a smoothie. A half hour after the Purple K kicks in with explosive energy I pump iron until 10:30 am I’m usually starving again by 11:00am. I pop two more purple K’s take a break then hit the cardio hard around 12:30 then run my dog again. I usually don’t eat after breakfast until about 6:00pm but I do usually whip up another smoothie using three bananas, strawberries, broccoli Vega protein powder and a scoop of peanut butter or what ever else is kicking around like spinach, carrots, apples etc. Supper is usually light. Tonight I had a whole Costco pack of salad. The Purple K is a Creatine supplement that has properly balanced ph so it is absorbed by the body better. Basically a nitro boost. My weight hasn’t changed all week at 175.6lbs but I’m also gaining muscle like crazy.