Thread: Twoonie Club
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:57 PM

Default Twoonie Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
Gave it a whirl this morning at 100M. .. decided to be a bonifde member ... it should be repeatable...so made up 9 dots, the centers of which are just a bit under toonie/center diameter. So, just cutting into the color makes it a qualifier. In spite of getting fooled by the wind (or maybe helped by the wind), looks like 5/9 could get me in the club
Starting to firm up some ideas,for the club.Your input welcome.Go with your 9 twoonie target---5 points for twoonie outside hit--15 points for centre hit--Hunting rifles only--any caliber--Range 100m.No doubt there will be a shoot off.To qualify you have to take a centre out.Bring that target.Now of course hunting season,The final late Dec early Jan.To provide some incentives,I will generate a $200.00 gift certificate--Montanas-Red Lobster-Swiss chalet-etc.If we had a minimum of 10 people,and an entry fee of $30.00-winner take all.I am sure this will grow--We invite sports magazines for pictures.Round up a couple of impartial scoreing judges.To be continued--Back to deer hunting.