View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
Good points. I'm hoping last year was an off year for our duo. I believe they should be closer to the 150-160 range. I suppose I have to take them both at even money as there's no possible way we could luck into a player like macdavid like you guys did!
I'd sure be happy to see Monahan and Johnny start putting up those points, any time now would be good...Thank God for Frolik, Backlund, Tkachuck, and that amazing D corp in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
No arguing that McDavid changed the Oilers. Crosby is great but I think McDavid is the best since Gretzky. And for the same city to be fortunate enough to once have Gretzky and now McDavid, there is definitely a certain amount of luck in the equation.
I agree with you on McDavid, whether or not he can actually attain to his potential is going to have a lot to do with the rest of those guys he plays with, if they can start doing their part. Hopefully he can stay healthy, as this kinder gentler era of hockey seems to make it easy for teams to take liberties on real super star players without any consequence.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone