Thread: Testing meat
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:41 AM

I think that game living in nature would gravitate to food that they were designed to eat. I think that in nature for the most part the stronger and healthier or fitter will survive to breed. I think that we were designed to eat food that is found in nature.

I think that in order to feed the masses we have resorted to eating meat produced in the most unnatural conditions and feed food to these animals that is not natural in quality and amount. I think that animals kept in crowded and unnatural conditions will be obese and sick and need to be medicated to survive. Feed lot animals do not need to be fit to survive to old age but just made to survive long enough to allow the processor to claim them rather than the disease they have developed.

As far as special diet for these food animals I see nothing special about animals that live with chronic diarrhoea and display symptoms of many metabolic diseases. I blame their forced formulated diet.

I do not think that vaccines, disease treatment or a formulated diet is required or desired to create healthy food.

All that said, I have developed a taste for AAA beef, but I do not fool myself that it is optimum for good health.