View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:07 PM

Just got back from an outstanding goose shoot. Limited out on specks and topped up with Canadas. Three guys who met through the forum and we had a blast. I unloaded the gear, disassembled and cleaned the new Benelli, and had a hot shower. I have a bad back which was wrecked when I was rear-ended at a crosswalk when I was 24 and weighed 170 lbs. Arthritis set in years ago. 170lbs is a long ways in the rear view mirror which certainly doesn't help. Many days, I can barely hobble, much less feel good. I just took two Robax platinum and washed it down with coffee. I feel higher than a kite and I know it is bad stuff in my guts and veins. Please tell me how this stuff is any better than a plant based treatment. I'm all ears...

On Oct 17th, I will be walking into a store and buying some of the stuff that many, many forum members have reported they found great relief from. I won't need a prescription that may restrict future travel, I won't leave the house after I take it, and I won't feel a twinge guilty that I am doing something wrong either.

I had Percocet, Tramadol, Oxycodone, and Dilaudid in my cupboard this summer for my back and an exceedingly painful episode with a pinched nerve that had me off work for 6 weeks in May - June 2017. I hate that stuff with a passion and got rid of it from my house. Scares the daylights out of me. My doctor warned me I would feel reliant on it and go through withdrawal coming off. He was very much right. I am not worried that some pot extract is going to do the same. I just am not.

Last edited by sns2; 09-15-2018 at 02:32 PM.