View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0danger View Post
Considering, that people do not wear them right at all, or know how the put em on or off, i say no. What people need to do, is leave the kids at home when possible, plan there outings, and do not touch everything on the shelf, only touch what you absolutely need too.

Looking at our testing numbers, masks are over blow, but if I am asked to i'll pony up and buy a couple buffs.
Fishing buffs should totally work when folded over. I will to use mine and it smelled of suntan lotion, mojitos, sweat, sea salt and bonefish...such a sweet aroma...made me wish I was fishing. Due to the rush of memories I felt it was too distracting so I will use a cloth mask made by my daughter using a recommended pattern.

As for wearing them correctly...since this is worn, not to protect yourself from others but to protect others from you should you unknowingly be infected and be a source of spread.

Wearing a cloth mask over your face will be beneficially preventing maximum potential virus spread to others. So wearing it perfectly to me is not as critical.

Science says virus is released via the act of breathing and talking so a mask will help.

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin