View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I don’t know, he was in cuffs and really not that much of a danger to society. In my opinion the drunken Kung fu chief was way more out of control and lived to tell his bs story about it. On the same note, I saw nothing racist in what the police did in the body cam footage either.
Yeah, that's hardly compelling evidence.

Usually resisting arrest where those actions lead to an officer discharging a firearm to stop the assailant from injuring the police look much differently.

They didn't even pepper spray or taze him or even strike him once - is that the type of resisting that warrants deadly force?

Sure he's was being uncooperative and twitchy, but he presents no significant danger to the police at any time here - otherwise the police would have taken action at that time and probably taken action at that moment wouldn't they?

The issue occurs after he's down and he was already in cuffs, on his face, and not struggling at all. Long minutes passed while the cop knelt on his neck and killed him.

This video will prove NOTHING to the people who will see this for what it was.

Which is what was described.

You can try and package this one hundred ways to show how Floyd "deserved it" and how the cops were "justified in self defense to take lethal action" - but that's not going to fly here with the vast majority of people.

Sorry.