View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
That is kind of the new path I’ve taken. Was doing a caloric restricted diet but ate whatever I wanted as long as I was under my calories. Did some more research thanks to suggestions in this thread. Have a large goal I want to accomplish before my wedding in October. Still caloric deficient but bumped up my calories/day. Doing that in conjunction with intermittent fasting and a “lazy Keto”. I’m pretty strict on my carbs. I’m under 50/day and they only come from the vegetables I eat. Never hungry and been losing a consistent 2-3lbs/week.

Have a 2 week holiday coming up in a few days going to be a little tougher to avoid bad food but going to try. The beers/day will be high so that’s going to mess me up. Get back on the horse when I get home.

the nicest thing about low carb and imf or even omad vs eating small meals following a standard western diet is never being hungry, a few years ago I was up too 260lbs and I lost it eating 500cal portions 3 times a day with 2 250cal snacks, I found I was always hungry and moody. this is much better.

and hey, what's the point of losing weight and being fit if you cant enjoy a few beers right? but just encase your really worried about the carbs....last I checked vodka was keto