View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Hunter View Post
Great vid, my brother in law gimli spent 2 hours drilling/searchingafter he lost his rod down a hole. No success on retrieving his favourite rod.
Lol was entertaining not gonna lye.
Hahaha... oh yeah its a pain losing stuff you like. I spent a few hours getting my cell phone back once out of 24 feet. That was a bit of a feet. Video turned out pretty well for the retrieval as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlTYbZVi0I

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc8x8 View Post
Great video. A few years ago fishing off the west coast of Vancouver Island a friend caught a salmon, after playing it, netting it into the boat he saw that there was a fishing line around his line. He then pulled that line in to find another salmon on the end and further on the rod and reel. Turned out that a client on a guided boat had lost the rig overboard that morning.
That is awesome! Crazy what happens out in the ocean. Our craziest one was my brother snagged the bottom jigging for rockfish in 200 feet on Monday. On Friday he snagged the same anemone and this time it broke loose and he brought up both hooks. What are the odds??? crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
That's awesome, thanks for sharing lol!!

I had a rod holder break while Salmon fishing in Rupert, down and out went about $1200.00. When I pulled up the cannonball with tears in my eyes there was still a line attached to the clip!
Brought everything back in. Closest I have come to a big oops.
I almost did that but my rods are cheaper. I had mounted my Scotty rod holders with short screws and the one beside the trolling motor pulled out. I reached over and grabbed the rod quick as everything was taking off over board. Too many stories.

Thanks for sharing guys, I love it!

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures