View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:59 AM

Default Looking to share guided day on Missouri River (Craig, Montana)

Hi Everyone,

I am from Calgary and going to Montana to pick up a boat that I bought in the US. While I'm there I will be doing a day of guided fly fishing on the Missouri River near Craig, MT. The fishing day will be Saturday, May 2nd (2015).

The guide I've hired is Mike Khunert of Evolution Fly Fishing. I was part of a group that Mike guided in 2014 and he was an excellent guide. He knows that river like the back of his hand and he knows exactly what flies to use and when. We all caught lots of nice fish that day and were very satisfied customers.

The Missouri River boasts 7,000 trout and 10,000 Whitefish per mile along that stretch near Craig. The trout are big and lively too.

Normally, Mike charges $500 USD/Day for himself and his boat but he has agreed to extend his early season rate of $350/day into that first weekend of May. I am looking to find someone who would like to buy the other seat in the boat and split the cost of the guide and tip with me. Please contact me ASAP if you want to get in on this opportunity.

Thanks!