Thread: BB Gun,
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:23 PM

Confronting someone with a pellet gun is just asking for trouble.What are you going to do if pressed to use your weapon? I would think you would be out of options by that point and then what? What if the intruders are armed themselves? Even if they have a knife your outgunned. Dont start something you cant finish and with a pellet gun you will start something but no way are you going to finish it.
In my home the home defence plan works like this: Collapsible night stick in headboard,Bearspray in nightstand , knife in nightstand drawer, gun safe in bedroom closet. Chances are the guns will never come into play as it takes a few minuets to unlock safe, Unlock ammo box, Remove Clip for .45 ,remove trigger lock, load clip and rack slide.
Now if a gun became my only option its to the bitter end and ill take my chances being judged by 12 than carried by 6, but with a BB gun your only looking for trouble as you cant finish what you started.
PS my best defence is a 70 pound german shepard, get by him and you can have it if im not home