View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 10:00 PM

Hello everybody.

My name's David and I've been raised in Calgary my entire life. I'm still a young guy at 22 and exploring my career options at the moment. I've got a part time job which is better than 0 in this economy!

I'll be honest here, for most of my life I was a nerdy guy behind the computer all day playing video games and whatnot. But that all changed last winter when some friends invited me to a rural cabin for a week. Nature was breathtaking to say the least. Hiked and explored the area, etc... really opened my eyes! Been missing this for most my life!

Now this summer will be my first time fishing and hoping to make it something I do every year. Will be starting out with my father and some friends who's heck of a lot more experienced than me. Never hunted before either but hoping to try it down the line. Plans also being made to do some backcountry camping. I also picked up some woodworking with some old hand-me-down equipment from a friend... still a beginner but this stuff is funner than I have could have ever imagined.

This place's got a ton of great information and I'm glad to be here. Cheers