View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:43 AM
Gone Hunting

Welcome to you new fellas.

There are times that this place can seem a bit unfriendly, don't let that fool you, there are a lot, a lot of really great guys and gals on this site.

I just spent a very enjoyable weekend at the High Prairie gun show.
I was supposedly selling my product but instead several AO members dropped by and we got to visiting. It turned into more of an unofficial AO member gathering then a gun show sales table.

I'm pretty sure I missed a few sales because I was having so much fun visiting, and I'd do that same thing again if I had the chance.

There are a lot of people who don't post or post very seldom but they are members, more importantly they are good people and they know hunting, fishing or trapping and are happy to help another person.

They just don't want the drama some members bring to many threads, so they help behind the scene.

There is a lot of good information here, lots of members will do their best to help, or are willing to just be a friend, the trick is to see through the smoke and mirrors of the vocal minority.

But, I got to warn you, this place can be addictive. Get in too deep and you may not be able to escape.

George Bernard Shaw