Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeones View Post
You do understand the point that a public internet forum, particularly one on which your name is being dragged through the mud, might not be the preferred avenue to answer the questions right?

If you read the entire thread..no one appears to have been dragged anywhere......it seems some voluntary posting has sparked the questions

If I want to talk to someone in charge at Chevy, I don't go on the alberta Chevy forum, bash the CEO and management of Chevy, demand answers and then expect to get them.

Not sure my words are bashing but if my frustration has made it seem that way..i apologize

That was the only point I was making. I don't really have a dog in the fight, I just thought it odd that people acting the way the are were surprised that no one was coming on and politely answering all their questions.

I do have a dog in this fight.....i care about the lake and its fish

When personal calls are answered with no answers, then its time the public floods in some calls to try get answers.

Here's another thought - maybe these people just don't spend a lot of time on AO (or maybe they do )
im guessing the people in charge are watching and this maybe the only way they see what the people think

we differ in opinion, thats fair and acceptable