View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 12:51 PM

I read a lot of national gun boards, and the biggest thing people are talking about are "Fudds". Meaning those that have an old single shot or bolt gun and feel that they will be immune to these types of things. Now here in Alberta I myself am not too concerned about any other outcome but sweeping conservative votes however I would hope that any firearms owner understands the consequence of this Liberal move. This is just the beginning. Weve seen what has gone on in the UK, Australia, New Zealand...

If you dont express how dire this is to your friends out east our hobbies our sports and our livelyhood are in dire jeopardy.

The lions share of income from most ranges and shops comes from those who own the firearms in the immediate crosshairs. Mandatory range memberships for restricted PAL holders, the amount of accessories purchased by them, ammo sales, training sales, courses, the list is endless. Many businesses and ranges would not be able to support themselves without these crucial revenue streams.

Please. I emplore you all to speak with your Liberal friends and at least let them know to contact their MP and express that this is one policy they do not support.

You cannot get something back once its gone with this government.