View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:02 PM

I can picture this now in my neck of the woods. Muzzleloader guy. Driving around with the brand new shiny muzzleloader, ready to strike. Happy that he can get out in october for the early hunt, hoping that the big old mule buck is just standing there 200 yards off the road so he can try out the nice new smoke pole, They shoot them at this range on wild tv so why can't I, "Nebraska has a muzzleloader season so why can't good old Alberta" And then there would be cross bow guy. He is going to try spot and stock, to heck with the tree stands because they are for stupid bow hunters and besides that new xbow is good for 70 yards plus. He is going to see what it can do. I am really sorry if I am am playing in to stereotypes, but I really do fear this if these new rules do come in to play, this is what is going to happen. I just want what is best for our wildlife and our great sport of hunting. I think we are so blessed with some of the greatest hunting in the world here in Alberta, Why would we want to mess around with it?