View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme hunter10 View Post
There are guys that can do anything. I know guys that only want to hunt with throwing knives and spears. i know archers that can hit 80yrds consitantly but never take a shot that far during hunting season. Are you sure that 117yrd shot wasnt done with a cross bow? I find it pretty hard to imagine the angle a person would have to aim at to get the arrow to go 117yards. I find it not only tough to imagine aiming a bow at that distance ut being accurate? sorry, if that shot was made, (which i seriously doubt) with a compound bow? I dont see it happening. I dont believe it for a second. cross bow yes. easily. a compound bow... no f-ing way. not at 117 yards.
I have seen antelope dropped at 70-80 yards with a compound bow. but adding another 37 yards to hit a white tail? i need to see that in person before i believe a farce like that.
Ya you're right.....its impossible....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03y2BarHcUs

There are SEVERAL people who have kills at over 100 yards with a compound. A guy only needs to spend a little time online to see videos, threads, etc, etc where guys have done it.

Do I agree with it? Doesnt really matter! Is it 'a farce', nope....hard to imagine? Maybe...