View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy21 View Post
So you choose to ignore your heritage because you pick your own path? If your treaty why aren't you celebrating it instead of hiding from it? I've never seen so much ridiculousness ever.

You are who you are yet you seem to think not accepting your treaty rights makes you a better man. The last thing id teach my children is to hide who they are and to ignore their heritage like your mom and you think is the right thing to do.
No one was or is hiding from nothing ,I no more about my heritage than you think , I lived it all of my life.Where do you get off thinking I thought I was better than some one by not getting this deal.I choose my own life right or wrong and that's the way it is.Plus my mother never hid her heritage from no one,watch where your going without any know how about other people,your out of line on this statement big time.

My grandchildren well always know there heritage and proud of it,a card doesn't define who you are or what's inside you or how you live or your heritage,your manners are very thin,so I will end this thread for myself.