View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawibunga View Post
Mr Whelen, I actually find that a properly asked question actually get's good results around here. I appreciated the fact that you've never ever had to ask a question to clarify a situation. At 46, this isn't my first rodeo, but as mentioned several times above the confusion was I had thought there was a difference with regards to undersubscribed tags, as it's my first time considering some. I was mistaken. Lefty and others very nicely cleared that up for me.

I'm now off to reread every Service Manual, Engineering Text and Hunting Regs booklet I have as to make sure I won't need to ask any more question again (all in jest!) .............. yes basic questions from newbies get a hard time around here which is actually too bad, but for the most part people are here to help........ happy Hunting Season!
You'll find you'll get better Answers by reading the regulations and a hunting rules, than asking questions on here about them you'll get five different answers and four of them will be wrong just the tip. Have a great day

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk